The Definitive Guide to Workforce Analytics: A Practical Guide for Today's HR Professional
Human capital is the cornerstone of a successful business, yet human capital is currently one of the least measured and analyzed investments for organizations today, even though according to a survey conducted by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), the total cost of a workforce represents nearly 70% of the operating expenses for Fortune 500 companies. Historically, organizations have thought of their workforce in terms of the physical sum of their employees. However, the true human capital investment is defined as the total amount and quality of talent, knowledge, expertise, experience and training that their employees possess—all which significantly impacts the productivity and profitability of an organization.
HR leaders have always understood—that people are the most critical and important element to a company's success, and with workforce analytics, those HR professionals finally have the tools necessary to turn that knowledge to action.
Workforce analytics can help HR professionals:
- Reduce labor costs
- Improve productivity
- Attract and retain top talent
- Implement workforce strategies to support key business objectives
Download this eBook today and discover:
- Creating the Business Case for Workforce Analytics
- What Metrics Should You Track?
- 5 Critical Workforce Insights to Measure for Success
- The Importance of User-Centric Workforce Analytics
- 4 Critical Elements To Successful Sharing
- Key Recommendations For The Right Solution